Segue a descrição da vaga:
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a regional manager to help strengthen and extend the Blizzard Entertainment, Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Battle.net brands in Latin America and Brazil. This is a challenging and crucial role within a very global-minded company, and it requires working with the global management team on the strategic development and growth of our regional business as well as the local know-how to implement expansion plans into the region.
This position reports to Blizzard Entertainment's vice president and executive managing director of international operations.
- Develop and implement regional business models to maximize profitable growth opportunities in the region.
- Evaluate and recommend local partnerships with companies that will help to grow the Blizzard Entertainment business in the region while keeping in line with regional goals and objectives. Formulate and negotiate business contracts with these companies.
- Manage ongoing distribution partnerships to ensure that Blizzard Entertainment products are receiving optimal retail distribution. Work with Activision Blizzard sales force to evaluate and manage new distribution opportunities.
- Keep Blizzard Entertainment headquarters in Irvine informed of current issues, status, and plans on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Blizzard Entertainment functional areas to communicate opportunities, manage cross-functional projects related to the region, and report results.
- Ensure that our business conforms to country and regional laws and regulations.
- Resolve operating problems and inform global management team of problems of major significance or public importance.
- A passion for games and a keen knowledge and enthusiasm for MMORPGs
- 5 or more years game/entertainment industry or similar experience; at least 3 years at a director or senior manager leadership level
- Fluency in Spanish
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of the Latin American and US game industries
- Ability to work, thrive, and interact at all levels within a global organization
- Ability to initiate and manage change
- Commitment to quality in all things
- Commitment to making the most epic entertainment experiences of all time within the context of providing high-quality service to our players in Latin America and Brazil
- Strong organizational, analytical, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment with various internal organizations (such as customer service, marketing, public relations, legal, executives, and development teams)
- A team-player attitude and ability to be a promoter / advocate of teamwork at all levels
- Intelligence, confidence, humility, discretion, and intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor's degree
- Willingness to travel to local markets and to the global headquarters office on a regular basis
- Strong passion for and knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment's intellectual properties
- A proven track record of growing and managing a new business
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- A demonstrable passion for creating the best team in the industry
- Understanding of regional marketing and retail landscape
- Fluency in Portuguese
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary history (required) to resumes[at]blizzard[dot]com.
Basic Tips for Resume/Demo Submission
No calls or follow-up emails, please. This is a full-time position in Irvine, California.
Fonte: Jogos Pro